Solstice Bali Stand-Up Paddleboard (10-Feet 8-Inch) Reviews
The Solstice Bali Stand-Up Paddleboard is an excellent selection when it comes to strong and durable paddle boards. You can have fun a wealth of features with this board, such as enriched material and a carrying case for easy transportation. This board is reasonable, lightweight and looks cool too. There’s not much more that you could require from a good paddle board.
Commendation of our in-house expert team. The team usually conducts research on paddle board available in the market. After analyzing the data about the paddle board, the team found the Solstice Bali paddle board quite effective for fantastic sup boarding. Since I hope the research finding may help you in deciding on buying a perfect paddle board for you and that’s why I am sharing it with you.
Features of the Solstice Bali Stand-Up Paddleboard
Solstice paddleboard is one of the more attractive boards those who are skillful and who desire their paddle board to stand up to more deterioration than a novice board. There are some great characteristics presented by this board.
This paddle board features four tie downs so that you can guard your gear to the board. The tie downs are sturdy and long-lasting and will not decay, as they are made up of stainless steel.
Durable external material
Various some of the cheaper paddle boards, this SUP features an exceptionally high exterior material that won't scuff or tear without extreme use. It is made up of high-quality three-ply PVC and is hardwearing and safe.
With this board, you will also get a foot pump that had a measure on it, so you understand how inflated the board is.
You will also get a carry bag, which is amazingly useful, as it will bring both your deflated board and the pump.
This is a much more comfortable alternative than the boards that just have a carry strap where you end up attempting to compromise with obtaining a case that is appropriate.
- High-pressure inflatable paddleboard. Sleek, lightweight and fast
- Extremely rigid and vigorous.
- Includes four stainless tie-downs for securing gear
- Durable 1000 Denier 3 ply PVC reinforced fabric material
- Kit Includes: Carry bag, pump & gauge
Advantages of the Solstice Bali Stand-Up Paddleboard
- Because it is likely to fill this board with such a high pressure of air, it is not only growing very rigid, but it also is much more lightweight than you would suspect it to be for its size. It seems like you’re standing on something like wood, but because it is so lightweight, it’s simple to maneuver and handle too.
- The strong PVC material assures that your board will not become spoiled, although this toughened material won’t wear through quickly so it can protect your board for a pretty lengthy time.
- The foot pump that comes with this paddle board causes inflating the board as easy as likely so you can get on the water in no time.
The negative aspect
- The carry bag, though accommodating for the deflated board and the pump is a little too small to bear the removable fin along with everything else. Users find that they either leave the fin at home or look for a different carry bag.
What did Customer say About This?
The Solstice Bali Stand-Up Paddleboard works wonderfully. You can just use it yourself and will get the great feedback.
I found the customer review is positive overall except a very few insignificant point.
One customer named NEH said, ‘I love the paddle board itself and would rate it 5 stars, however, the pump that accompanies it stripped out during the first inflation. I'm not sure how I will inflate the board since the connection seems to appear to be fit this particular pump.’
However, no one else seems have experienced the same, and perhaps it is not a widespread problem.
A user named Mick said, ‘Works great, easy to balance on & empty & travel with. I'd buy it again for the fun & convenience.’
Another customer Craig Bittner said “ Great board. I am so happy this is the set-up I went with!".
FAQ about This Paddle Board
Que: what is the maximum weight it can hold?
Ans: I'm 225, and it floats me pretty good. It is not as stable as a fixed board, but it is pretty stable. I've had a friend that was about 250 use it, and he thought it didn't float him very well.
Que: Is it coming with bag and pump?
Ans: Mine shipped with a pump and carried bag. The pump is good quality. It inflates the board in a few minutes to 15psi. The bag is too small to hold the board when the Fins are installed. I don't use the bag. Have found that a strap with plastic clip works better for carrying the board when not inflated. The bag would work ok to carry other gear in but is too small for the board.
Que: Where can I get a replacement fin?
Ans: Tower Paddle Boards. It is not listed as Solstice, just generic, but it works!
Que: I placed the pressure gauge between the pump and hose but was still unable to get a PSI reading. Is there a trick that I am missing?
Ans: On mine, you have to be close to finishing, like at least 11 or 12 PSI before it registers. Keep pumping!
Solstice Bali Stand-Up Paddleboard is a high-class board that is bound to imprint with its significant advantage and features. This board is sturdy and long-lasting, while at the same time being lightweight.
The reserves of a pump and a carrying bag make taking this board with you as comfortable as possible, while it isn’t weighty so could be carried even if you don’t have your transport and desire to travel by foot. It’s a cost-effective paddle board that is suitable for use by the more intermediate users.